<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 7, 2010 11:53 PM


Get obsessed .

I wanna get this clear for you because it seems to me that you don't understand what I'm trying to say to you . And if this doesn't work , I have nothing to say to you .

I am single and I am not keen to be in a relationship because I don't see a point for me to have a boyf. . And if I say I am single , it means that I want to be single and that means that you don't have to force me to ' pretend ' to be your girlf. when the fact is , I don't wanna be yours . This happens when you put too much expectations and hopes on me , making me feel so tight that sometimes , it irritates me a lot . I don't like it and I really really hope you know what I am talking about .

So , fuck it !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar