<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:38 PM


I'm not gonna let you disappear .

Everyday , I'll ' tweet tweet ' you . And it does bother me that your prepaid is low because it will be hard for us to communicate with one another . Frankly speaking , I like who you are and I guess I'm gonna like you but it takes time to tell if my feelings for you are real .

I appreciate that you used your office phone , even though you weren't allowed too , just to talk to me because you miss my voice . Do you know that you're so sweet ? And I'm happy cause you're cool with me always ' tweet-ing ' you and I know you like it .

Boy , you're always painting a smile for me . It doesn't bother me that I'm letting time pass by , even if I'm with my friends , whenever I talk to you . I rather spend such short period of time than to continue whatever I'm up to with my friends , because it is already tough for us to contact one another and that I'm always with my friends ( without fail ) .

&I'm texting you , now .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar