<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 11:03 PM


Kick 'Em Now .

Why bother making me jealous knowing that you're just making me lose interest in you ? Actually , I don't mind because I have someone in mind . But honestly , trying to make me jealous really turns me off . If you want to be matured about life , why not apply such attitude towards relationship ?

Frankly speaking , I don't bring down any dudes even though I'm close to them because I don't wish to hurt you , though you told me that you won't get jealous . And that is so inhuman . Y'know , I don't have to actually waste my time on you because I have other dudes wanting to know me but being me , I am not interested in them . I'm only interested if I like 'em and they like me . Well , that is logic .

Anyways , I'm just tired of talking about it because I'm just upset about just now . I'll let it go and so shall I let go of you . It isn't my loss but yours . PS : I can do better than the girl you brought . I know I am , trust me . &Everyone has feelings , hence , it applies to you . I like if you feel the pain .

I like I. .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar