<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:23 PM

My favourite boy ♥ .

He made me smile till I can't smile no more because when I told him to tuck in for bed , since he hasn't been sleeping since he book out on Friday , he said ' I love you ' and it took me by surprise . It would be such an anti-climax if I didn't reply to such phrase . And I know deep down I ain't kidding around because he is the only person in my mind right now . Fuck yeah , I miss him oh so many much ! I'm meeting him when he book out , which is on Thursday and I am gonna have him for 5 days because on Monday , he is booking in . PS : Every weekend , I will be at Aljunied because it will be easier for the both of us since Aljunied is near Sengkang .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar