<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 6, 2010 11:27 PM


Thought .

I have no intention of hurting anyone , nor do I want to hurt anyone . Instead , I am getting hurt . Life really isn't any fair play and somehow , I have to deal with it . It is parts and parcels of life . And sometimes I wonder if there would be a fine day whereby instead of being hurt , I would be loved .

I did have someone in mind whom I like and we had a thing for one another but it hurts me knowing that he switch liking just like that because I wasn't that ' boyish ' enough . Being me , I am way to famine and I like the way I am because I'm different from any girls out there . I am proud of who I am and I appreciate that my parents brought me up this way . Never did I regret my upbringing .

I was hurt and I mean , really really hurt because I felt shitty that he , out of so many people who likes me , couldn't accept that . And I will never change for anyone I like / love because that doesn't mean true love nor does it shows that I am honest . Furthermore , I am sorry if I did mutilate . I just couldn't control my emotionals .

I really like him but he turned his back against me when we were just about to step into Plan B . And knowing that he is jealous that I brought K. down was really surprising because I thought he was happy enough with her since he doesn't seem to be talking to me nor was he even smiling at me . It was like back to the first time we met . I hate it because all efforts made were being wasted .

I don't blame him and neither am I blaming myself . I am happy with K. , though I am still afraid of the future . Even when I was with K. , I really wished that I was with W. . But y'know , that is all hopes and wishes and I know deep down that it won't happen since the way I look at it , everyone is happy with their own partners . And I'll be angel and pray that they'll be happy forever .

I am sorry if I did hurt you , P. but you have to understand my situation . You're my bestf. and I don't wanna ruin our relationship . I want someone who is not part of our family because it will be easier for us to sit and chill baby chill . It has been a long time since I dated and right now , I have someone in mind and that is K. but I am not using K. as a rebound because I want to move on and start loving someone who will be there by my side .

I know you are jealous and I feel you . Still , I respect it . I noticed that when you first saw him , you didn't like him because he is with me ( instead of you ) . I really don't wish to hurt you at all . Like I said , love is an art and it isn't easy for someone to paint it because it takes time to understand and appreciate it .

I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar