<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 14, 2010 11:37 PM


Up forever .

I have to be honest that being single for 4 months ( and counting ) is something I'm proud of because never have I ever been single for such a long period of time . Even so , I still can't forget the God-damn past because it haunts me deeply . I don't regret breaking up because my relationship with KK was never meant to be . I never did love him like how I expected love to be , nor was I even faithful to him .

If I could kiss a dude behind him without him knowing , it simply tells me that I have no love for him . Prolly because KK loves hitting me and making me feel fucked up low about myself - knowing my insecurities and weaknesses . However , that didn't make me lose myself because anyone who tries to challenge me , somehow make me a better person ( or shall I say , a better somebody ) .

And sometimes I wonder if there are any dudes who are a gentlemen and a charm because nowadays , dudes aren't like those dudes back then . It's tough for me to even put any trust on any of them . &Having said that their first impression is their only chance makes my game a lil' tough to score . If it isn't because of KK , such ' rules and regulation ' wouldn't have been created . But things change for a reason .

The reason is I have to accept that all dudes are dickheads who loves to sweet talk to girls and make them fall in love with them easily . I know if that dude is for real or not because I've been through much shits and I am pretty sure that I know what I'm putting myself into . All dudes who tries to fuck the fucking bullshits in me are total fuckers who doesn't realise that I'm not that kind of a girl because Encik once told me to let 'em dicks know who they are messing with . &Trust me , don't ever bark on the wrong tree .

I know that I gotta be patience and that on one fine particular day , the person whom I've been waiting for , will eventually come and carry me off . Okay , I know that sounds so fairytale but that is how I look at it . When I love someone , my family and friends have to accept him and going through such obstacle isn't easy because if you were to get rejected by my family or my friends , it tells me that you ain't the one .

God bless 'em souls who tries to date me . PS : I am not an easy girl you know because I'm a pampered yet spoilt princess . I'll be proud of you if you could take my attitude . Amin !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar