<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 1, 2010 7:07 AM


Elle-Oh-Vee-Eee !

Like finally , it is the thursday . And I really can't wait to meet him but due to tak cukup rezeki , I am meeting him on Friday instead of today because he has dance practice . He was being sweet ( enough ) to suggest meeting me after dance , but I told him not to cause I don't want him to be tired when meeting me . I need him to have the energy to go out with me for the 4 days . Yes , from Friday till Monday , he is mine . Damn it ; I miss him so the many very much . Please let Thursday end like the other days . And I hope I get some rest ( or perhaps , sleep ) since I couldn't cuddle into bed . Moreover , I need to get my flops .

G'Morning .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar