<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:29 PM


He has my heart .

Sometimes I wonder why you act differently when you're with your friends and when you're just with me . It does hurt me knowing that sometimes , you ain't that serious about us . And it does hurt me deep inside knowing that you don't know what are your feelings towards me . Honestly , if you're still thinking about your fucking ex-girlf. , then you should like just fuck it .

Your ex is your past and she has moved on already . Ever heard of ' looking forward is better than looking back ' ? I'm surprised that you could actually stay and look back , hoping that such fucking shits didn't happen . Y'know , if I were in your shoes , I will be happy to just ' forget , forgive and fuck ' .

I no longer date with anyone because I have you and I don't see a reason why I need someone else . I don't mind waiting for 17 months because to me , its nothing since I'm used waiting for Mamah , Daddy and Danika coming back from Perth . Honestly , I'm someone who has a lot of patience but never ever step on me because never under-estimate me .

Truth is , I like you . I don't fancy any other guys because I don't think they are suitable for me at all . Furthermore , out of all the guys I dated , you're the only one who could last like a month plus with me . And that is something very rare .

Luvluv



Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar