<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:33 PM


Highlight me in life .

I'll get lose in life and I'll make my life something that everyone wants . I'll be that girl that everyone hates but at the same time , they envy me to shits because they know deep inside 'em that I'm awesome and better off than them . I'll be that someone's date ( or either girlf. ) and make my ex-dates and ex-boyf./s jealous because by then , they realise that I'm the type of girl that they have been waiting for . I'll know that one day , I have people coming up to me to either compliment me or bitch about me .

Truth is , I fuck care if you like me or if you don't .

I know I do deserve someone who treats me like I'm his world because what you're doing to me , it isn't fair at all . I give you all the attention you need ; I treat you with all my love and care ; I am always there when you need me ; I tell you everything ; I don't do ' affairs ' behind you - Everything about me is transparent for you .

' Treat her well , before someone else does . '

G'Night . &Dear God , please help me .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar