<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 1, 2010 11:02 PM


Mind my language .

One :
I know you got some-something bothering you and yet you don't wanna tell me ? I tell you everything that has been bothering me and even , anything that is up on my mind because you're my bestf. . God damnit ! And you call yourself my bestf. ? If you don't wanna tell me , then I guess we're better of as friends . Because I'm here to try to help you out but instead you're pushing me away ? C'mon uh , if you got something against my life , speak up . One thing for sure is that you're bothered with F. and I because I'm head over heels for him . You can't blame me because I deserve to be happy . Like you said , you want to see me smile and enjoi life . Then again , you're being ironic . If you don't like the fact that I am dating F. , say it to me instead of keeping quite . Fuck uh boy . I share all my dirty secrets with you and this is how you're treating me ? Thanks eh . &D'you know that I'm trying my best to put aside time for you and FTN - even when I am with F. ? Such sacrifices , you can't appreciate ? Look . I have had it . I am trying to change and whenever I do try to change , ada aja comment ini semua . Seriously dude , I don't get it anymore . Lucky you , I am not like last time whereby I pandang rendah terhadap orang . I accept people for who they are but I don't make it a point to accept them as my friends . Honestly uh Pit , I cannot take it anymore uh . Time aku baik-baik dengan semua orang , ada aja orang nak pijak-pijak . Buto uh .

Two :
I don't mind you spending your night enjoying , but put in mind that I am still here . Enjoi , enjoi juga . Tak kan nak enjoi sampai tak nak ingat tentang I ? I call you kerana I wanna talk to you for awhile since I miss you heaps . But you had to take your ego up high and not answer my call ? C'mon uh . The least you could do is to text me saying you're busy or something . Itu phone on vibration eh boy . No excuses . &Kalau I tak ' report strength ' to you , you punya risau , mak I . Look . It takes two hands to clap . And I don't even know if you'll be on time to meet me . Whatever it is , just leave me a text . Go and enjoi your night since it is still young .

Fucking shits . I'm not in my best mood at all and things gotta be on its worst side . Oh , what a day to talk about . I don't know if it is my mood swings because my period isn't due till the mid of the month . And I won't say that I am paranoid because I am certainly not . Perhaps , no one seems to understand the situation I am in . I make sacrifices and yet people don't seem to appreciate it . Y'know what guys ? Y'all can fuck your mum's and dad's arse . I hate the situation now and I swear I hate it . You're all such ma'fuckers .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar