<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 19, 2010 8:07 PM


Need you , badly .

I don't need 'em boys and girls to stare at me like I owe them young money and shits . I don't need 'em boys and girls to be talking 'bout me like they're some paparazi . I don't need the attention given because I don't wanna be noticed nor talked about . I hate the fact that everytime I am out of class , there is bound to be some fuckers talking and/or staring . Like , what the fuck uh ?!

My motive of going to school is simple . And I don't wish to change that mindset of mine because if I did change , y'all gonna get hell from me . Honestly , no one likes seeing the bitch from hell . I can be your best bitch and at the same time , your worse bitch . Don't try me or even under-estimate me .

And I don't know why does my dressing bother 'em boys and girls , so fucking much . Everytime you stare at me , do you even get a penny or two from me ? Hell no . So why the fuck do you keep staring ? Is it because I keep bringing ' high-end ' stuffs to school ? Or is it that I am way too rich for y'all to handle till every single thing I do bothers the hell out of y'all 'em fuckers ? OMG ! Honestly , y'all are just suicidal .

I really wish to throw out everything , but it doesn't really help me because I just need my Possum to hear me and just talk to me . I don't care if he is going to scold me because I rather hear him nag at me than anyone else . He is the only dude that matters to me now and I really need him by my side now .

2nd week of school sucks and today is Monday . I hate school , the students and the teachers . I hate everything that has happened today . I hate the fact that Firman is having an outfield today . I hate today ! I feel like crying because today isn't right and I'm always hoping for perfection everyday . God damnit , I am a perfectionist and it does bother me if my day isn't perfect at all . FUCK !

3.00 am .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar